The black Quovio 41 Shoulder Bag from Vanguard is designed for both photographic and video use. Its capacity is considerable with room for 1-2 Pro DSLRs with grip, 5-6 lenses (up to 70-200mm f/2.8), flash and accessories such as memory cards and batteries. There's also room for your 14" wide screen laptop. For the videographer, it's capable of holding an HD camcorder the size of a Canon XF305 or SONY NX5. In either instance, the gear is held within a sturdy, well-padded case predicated on rapid access to equipment, storage space and ease of portability.
The interior is thickly padded with extensive movable dividers that allow you to configure the bag to suit your gear needs. This enhances functionality allowing you to get your equipment out, up and ready to use without delay. Extra storage is provided by numerous storage pockets for accessories. Two mesh pockets are targeted for headsets, cables and other small stuff. A separate memory card wallet is included to help you organize your media cards.
Dual tripod carrying options are available. For the videographer, strap the pod to the top of the bag. For the still shooter, strap it to the front. Strapping the tripod to the front leaves the dual zippered top access available for quick retrieval of gear. The dual zippers are connected by a single pull handle. One pull opens the bag providing full view and access to the contents.
The bag is made from a combination of polyester and nylon jersey. The interior is velvet coated to help prevent scratches. Since this is an active shooter's bags for location work, the bottom is water-resistant and comes with three anti-shock feet for stability. A rain cover is included for those unexpected moments on location when the weather turns against you.
Multiple carrying options are provided by the Quovio. Shoulder strap, dual top padded carry handles and neat trolley sleeve provide you with a full range of transport capabilities. The bag also accepts Vanguard's optional ICS Harness for backpack use. The trolley sleeve allows you to thread your Quovio 41 over an optional luggage cart for ease of movement through parking lots, ramps, airports or narrow hallways. The Quovio 41 comes with a limited lifetime warranty from Vanguard.
- Use for photo or video
- Quick access main compartment; single pull handle with dual zippers
- Extensive interior divider system; padded with plenty of storage space
- Two tripod holders - top/front
- Two mesh storage compartments for cables, headsets
- Separate memory card wallet
- Shoulder strap, dual top carry handles, trolley sleeve; accepts optional Vanguard ICS Harness
- Multiple accessory pockets
- Water-resistant bottom combined with anti-skid feet
- Includes rain cover
- Semi-professional HD camcorder (like Canon XF305, SONY NX5), accessories, a laptop up to wide screen 14", tripod or 1-2 pro DSLRs with grip, 5-6 lenses (up to 70-200mm f/2.8), a flash unit, accessories (memory cards, cables, battery and charger)
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 40.5" (102.9 cm)