The black Quovio 44 Convertible Backpack/Sling from Vanguard is a full-sized pack that holds a full load of gear. Within the pack's customizable interior, you can store your pro DSLR with grip and lens attached (up to 70-200mm f/2.8), 3-5 extra lenses, two flash units and a host of accessories. There's also a separate compartment for your iPad or similar sized tablet. Strap your tripod to the side using Vanguard's Quick Adjustment Straps.
The Quovio 44's most intriguing feature is that it is three bags in one. Ostensibly, it's a backpack but can readily be changed to either a daypack or sling bag. To convert to a sling bag, merely tuck in one of the pack's backpack straps and use the remaining strap over your shoulder with your gear being available from the front or side with one easy zipper. The interior contains padded movable dividers that cushion your equipment. If you remove all the dividers, you have one large storage space that serves as your daypack. Irrespective of how you use the pack, your gear will be held safely and remain accessible.
The exterior of the Quovio 44 is made from a combination of polyester and nylon. The interior is also polyester but contains a velvet lining that helps guard your gear from scratches. The bottom is water-resistant since this is definitely a location bag. To that end, Vanguard includes a rain cover to completely cover the pack when the weather turns against you.
There's plenty of room for accessories such as memory cards, batteries and cables in the 44's accessory pouch. A snap coupled waist belt provides added stability and balance while out in the field. The backpack straps have a sternum strap to add even more stability. Topping off the Quovio 44 is a top grab handle that will come in handy when retrieving the pack from your car or luggage rack. The pack comes with a limited lifetime warranty from Vanguard.
- Multiple ways to carry; use in backpack, daypack or sling-style, Quick Adjustment Straps for tripod, waist belt, top carry handle
- Tuck-away one backpack strap and the pack can be used sling-style
- Separate iPad pocket
- Well-padded interior divider system
- Zippers with pull tabs
- Accessories pouch for memory cards, batteries
- Water-resistant bottom
- Includes rain cover
- Backpack mode: One Pro DSLR with grip and lens attached (up to 70-200mm f/2.8), 3-5 extra lenses, two flash units, accessories (memory cards, cables, battery and charger), iPad or similar sized tablet, tripod
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 40.6" (103.1 cm)