The black Adaptor 46 Daypack from Vanguard is a two-in-one deal. It is not only a sturdy and functional daypack but can serve double-duty as a quick-access sling bag that will help you get the shot when it appears. With its capacity for a DSLR with grip and attached lens, 3-4 extra lenses, flash, accessories and a 13" laptop, this is a good choice for a field bag or, perhaps, for a photojournalist or sports shooter who needs instant access to a lens.
The pack is made from a combination of nylon/polyester and lined with polyester and velvet that will be gentle on the fine finish of your gear. Speaking of the lining, the interior itself is configurable using the bag's movable dividers. However, the "wow" factor of this bag is its ability to quickly change from a daypack with dual backpack straps to a sling pack with a strap over one shoulder. Tuck-away one strap and merely swing the bag to either shoulder. Zippered side pockets provide fast retrieval of gear. In addition, a zippered and buckled top compartment is also available for more gear. For nature and long exposure shots, a tripod holder is included. A top grab handle is included for quick grab moments. Vanguard backs the pack with its limited lifetime warranty.
- Easily converts to a sling bag by repositioning one of the shoulder straps and neatly stowing the other; one strap can be tucked away leaving you with one shoulder strap that serves as a sling
- Dual quick-access zippered gear openings
- Zippered and buckled top compartment for additional gear or other supplies
- Customizable interior
- DSLR with grip and attached lens, 3-4 extra lenses, flash, accessories and a 13" laptop
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 38.4" (97.5 cm)