The 10" Flex Arm with Cold Shoe Mount Base and YS Mount from Beneath the Surface is a flexible accessory to mount video or strobe lights on underwater photography trays. This arm can be used with any camera or housing that has a cold shoe mount. It allows flexible positioning of the light while shooting underwater, giving you a variety of possible lighting angles and positions.
A built-in safety cable that runs through the entire arm ensures that you will never lose your valuable lighting equipment even if you accidently disconnect the arm. The flex arm joints can be securely popped back even under water.
- For mounting video or strobe lights with a YS style end to underwater photography trays
- Can be directly attached to a camera or a housing with a cold shoe mount
- Allows for flexible positioning of focus light while shooting underwater
- Type III hard anodized aluminum safety cable that runs internally for securing your lighting equipment in case of accidental disconnection of the flex arm
- Joints can be securely popped back even under water
- Works with the BTS cold shoe mount (sold separately) that attaches on the bridge