The 6" Flex Arm with Cold Shoe Mount Base for Sola Dive Light from Beneath the Surface is a flexible accessory to mount video or strobe lights on underwater photography trays. This arm can be used with any camera or housing that has a cold shoe mount. Sola lights are attached onto the flex arm using the Sola Video LocLine Mount Kit (sold separately). It allows flexible positioning of the light while shooting underwater, giving you a variety of possible lighting angles and positions.
A built-in safety cable that runs through the entire arm ensures that you will never lose your valuable lighting equipment even if you accidently disconnect the arm. The flex arm joints can be securely popped back even under water.
- For mounting Sola dive lights to underwater photography trays
- Can be directly attached to a camera or a housing with a cold shoe mount
- Attaches to the Sola light using the Sola Video LocLine Mount Kit (sold separately), and allows for flexible positioning of the light while shooting underwater
- Type III hard anodized aluminum safety cable that runs internally for securing your lighting equipment in case of accidental disconnection of the flex arm
- Joints can be securely popped back even under water
- Works with the BTS cold shoe mount (sold separately) that attaches on the bridge