The 14" Flex Arm with Base Mount from Beneath the Surface is a flexible accessory to mount Sealife dive lights on underwater photography trays or handles. This arm can be used with any tray or handle that has a 1/4"-20 threaded hole. It allows flexible positioning of the light while shooting underwater, giving you a variety of possible lighting angles and positions.
A built-in safety cable that runs through the entire arm ensures that you will never lose your valuable lighting equipment even if you accidently disconnect the arm. The flex arm joints can be securely popped back even underwater.
- For mounting Sealife dive lights to underwater photography trays
- Can be directly attached to a camera tray or handle with a 1/4"-20 threaded hole
- Allows for flexible positioning of focus light while shooting underwater
- Type III hard anodized aluminum safety cable that runs internally for securing your lighting equipment in case of accidental disconnection of the flex arm
- Joints can be securely popped back even underwater