The Mitra Beamer DSLR On-Camera Directional Beamforming Professional Mic Array from Mitra Corp. is a beamforming mic array for professional and amateur filmmakers. Designed for filmmakers and DSLR videographers, it is a direct replacement for any on camera video microphone and can be used for field recording, nature sound recording, interviews, film, video and broadcast production applications.
Its low self noise and high fidelity is attributed to its multi-microphone element design. The Mitra Beamer DSLR will allow you to record accurate on-location sound with a degree of clarity and accurate low frequency response. Built with compactness in mind as well, it comes with a built-in state of art Mitra shock mount and weighs only 4.8 oz.
- Gives filmmakers and DSLR videographers a replacement option for any on-camera video microphone
- Designed for field recording, nature sound recording, interviews, film, video and broadcast production
- Beamforming professional microphone array of 3 transducers
- Designed for low noise and high fidelity
- Compact design and weighs only 4.8 oz.
- Comes with an built-in Mitra shock mount
- 3.5mm phono output
- Integrated shock mount
- Powered by four CR2032 cells and equipped with low battery indicator