The Ronin Portable Recorder / Player / Monitor from Atomos is a portable recorder, player, and monitor designed for both fixed-facility and on-location video production. Utilize the Ronin when on location with battery power or DC power, or use it rackmounted with AC power using an optional 19" Atomos 3RU Rackmount Adapter for Ronin.
The balanced XLR inputs along with the front panel headphone jack with channel monitoring selections provide a variety of connection options. The internal battery charging system for Atomos batteries keeps your batteries charged when connected to AC power. As a result, in the case of power failure or on-location usage you will have fully charged batteries.
For a list of compatible cameras, please visit Atomos.com/support, and click on Knowledge Base.
- Atomos OS touchscreen application for recording, monitoring, playback and edit review
- Compact half-rack size - portable or rackmount
- Full HD-SDI Recorder/Player, ProRes or DNxHD
- AC, DC or battery operation
- Balanced audio with XLR inputs and outputs
- Front panel headphone jack
- Serial control compatible
- Top handle, tilting feet and ¼ inch mounting points for accessories