The Ronin Portable Duo Recorder / Player / Monitor from Atomos is a dual portable recorder, player, and monitor designed for both fixed-facility and on-location video production. Utilize the Ronin when on location with battery power or DC power, or place it in a fixed, rack mounted environment using AC power.
The balanced XLR inputs along with the front panel headphone jack with channel monitoring selections provide a variety of connection options. The internal battery charging system for Atomos batteries keeps your batteries charged when connected to AC power. As a result, in the case of power failure or on location usage you will have fully charged batteries.
For a list of compatible cameras, please visit Atomos.com/support, and click on Knowledge Base.
- Atomos OS touchscreen application for recording, monitoring, playback and edit review
- Compact half-rack size - portable or rack mount
- Full HD-SDI Recorder/Player, ProRes or DNxHD
- AC, DC or battery operation
- Balanced audio with XLR inputs and outputs
- Front panel headphone jack
- Serial control compatible
- Top handle, tilting feet and ¼ inch mounting points for accessories