The Premium Edition FineArt Photo Rag 308 Archival Paper from Hahnemuhle contains 50 sheets of 100% cotton 13 x 19" paper with a smooth texture. The paper features a white surface with a matte inkjet coating, is highly water-resistant, and has an instant dry time. Photo Rag 308 is compatible with both dye and pigment-based ink and is suitable for photo prints, presentation prints, displays, and albums. Additionally, an acid-free 8.3 pH value and low OBA content make it ideal for archival purposes.
This limited edition paper comes with a Prat-designed archival box that can be used as a portfolio or to store the prints. Also included is a pair of protective gloves for handling the prints safely and 5 hologrammed Hahnemuhle certificates of authenticity.
- White paper with matte finish
- Archival quality
- 100% cotton
- Very low OBA content
- Water resistant
- Prat-designed archival box serves as a portfolio and protects the prints
- Protective gloves provide an easy way to handle the prints without damaging them
- 5 certificates of authenticity
Conditions of Use and Storage
- Use care in handling printed material as the surface is susceptible to abrasion. The paper should be stored in archival-quality envelopes, folders, or boxes. Use only archive-grade tape and glue for mounting & framing