The PMCL417HB 17" TFT LCD Monitor from Pelco is a monitor designed to suit the needs of the security industry by providing a high resolution, TFT active matrix, LCD display. With the ability to automatically adapt to the appropriate input resolution and detect and display the correct video format (NTSC or PAL) the PMCL417HB can suit a variety of needs.
The PMCL417HB provides looping composite and S-Video inputs. Additionally, you can take advantage of RGB and DVI inputs to support the use of digital video recorders and PC applications. This multimode functionality, combined with a quick panel response time (minimizing ghosting in motion video), ergonomic design, autoranging internal power supply, and low power consumption, makes the PMCL417HB ideal for applications requiring an RGB and DVI display with composite video capabilities.
- Space-Saving, Flat Panel Design
- Picture-Frame-Style Desktop Stand
- Looping Composite and S-Video Inputs
- RGB and DVI Input
- Supports up to 1280 x 1024 SXGA Resolution
- Maximum Brightness 380 cd/m²
- Maximum Contrast Ratio of 1000:1
- Response Time of 5ms
- 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz Autoranging Internal Power Supply
- Low Power Consumption of <42 W
- Internal Speakers
- Optional Rack, Wall, and Ceiling Mounts