Redrock Micro's Field Cinema Bundle With lowBase for Tall Cameras brings a cinema production form factor to your tall video-capable DSLR. This version of the Field Cinema Bundle includes the lowBase baseplate for tall professional DSLR camera bodies such as the Canon 1D series and Nikon D3S/ D4. It's also compatible with shorter camera bodies with optional battery grip (such as Canon 7D, 5D MKII/MKIII, Nikon D800/e, etc.).
The Field Cinema Bundle provides you with a modular shoulder-mounted system that includes handgrips, DSLR plate, shoulder pad, counterbalance weights and quick-mounting rod clamps--all on a dual 15mm carbon-fiber-rod system that can be customized as needed. A Redrock microFollowFocus | Blue with 0.8 film pitch drive gear and a backlash dial is also included for precision focusing. This system is designed for use with an external monitor, which is not included.
Note! The Field Cinema Standard Bundle places most of the camera weight on the shoulder and is therefore designed for use with an external monitor. If you are considering a shouldermount-style rig using an eye piece, please consider the eyeSpy line of DSLR rigs.
- Ideal for DSLRs that have the ability to output an HD picture to an external monitor while recording
- Shoulder mount and bottom handgrips for steady handheld use
- Includes microFollowFocus / Blue
- microBalancePlus with 2x microBalance counterbalance weights
- Convenient form factor and weight of video/film production system
- Modular design: add only the pieces you want, and build as your needs grow
- Rock solid, industry standard 15mm lightweight rods for stability and compatibility with other products