The 1210S Value Series Projector from Dell is powered by Texas Instruments DLP DMD (Digital Light Processor Digital Micromirror Device) technology. Unlike other technologies such as LCD that use just three primary colors to produce the image, DLP technology uses up to seven separate colors.
This color technology would be wasted, however if you couldn't back it up with strong specs and the 1210S has them. Start with SVGA (800 x 600) resolution and back it up with 2500 ANSI lumens of brightness and a crisp 2200:1 contrast ratio, and you've got a powerful projector that can meet the challenge of ambient light and absolutely blow you away at theater light levels.
The 1210S's wide connectivity includes 2 VGA inputs, composite, S-video and audio jacks. The built-in 2W mono speakers suffice for most presentations if you're using the 1210S for business or educational purposes.
Lastly, this projector also features desktop and ceiling mounting (mounting equipment sold separately) options with front and rear projection modes for maximum versatility.
- Make effective lights-on presentations a reality with its 2500 lumens brightness and a maximum projection size of 303" (7.7 m) at 472.4" (12 m) that display your ideas on a grand scale
- Provides contrast ratio of up to 2200:1
- Offers long lamp life of up to 3000 hours in normal mode and 4000 hours in eco-mode
- Equipped with password and security cable protection that helps restrict access to projector
- Customizable page up and page down controls let you navigate through your presentations easily
- Ceiling-mount capabilities with front and rear projection
- Its dual VGA connectors allow easy switching from one presenter to another, offering great flexibility and effective information sharing
- The projector is equipped with simple onscreen navigation that lets you navigate through your presentations easily
- Designed to fit snugly into the palm of your hand, the remote control makes it easy to perform quick shutdowns, adjust crooked images and hide presentations with the blank screen feature