The Vaddio WallVIEW CCU HD-20 CAT5 Camera Control System is a high-definition pan / tilt / zoom camera control system centered on Vaddio's ClearVIEW HD-20 PTZ camera. Complementing the camera is the WallVIEW HD-20 CCU, which is an RJ45 version of the Quick-Connect universal CCU. The camera and CCU connect from up to 500 feet away by three CAT5 cables and communicate power, video, and control. The CCU adjusts white balance, color, pedestal, gamma, knee, chroma, detail, iris, and gain by front panel buttons, and you can define and store adjustments on three scene-store buttons. HDMI and SDI outputs among the connections on the rear will let you connect to a local or distant monitor and view the image being captured in higher accuracy as a result of the CCU's adjustments. You'll also be able to add more cameras and color match and shade all the cameras. The CCU is equipped with rack-mount ears and comes with mounting hardware.
Completing the system are: an RJ45 removable slot card, an IR remote, and a wall mounting bracket for the camera. The bracket is paintable to match any decor.
WallVIEW HD-20 CCU
- Red RJ-45 36 VDC output to EZIM CCU slot card on back of camera
- Green RJ-45 RS-232 input for optional Vaddio joystick controllers
- Blue RJ-45 RS-232 output to camera's RS-232 port
- Local tally output to camera will light the camera's red tally light
- Yellow RJ-45 video input from camera returns differential video signals from camera
- YPbPr output on DE-15 (HD-15) connector outputs resolutions from 480i to 1080p/60
- HDMI connector will provide HD signals only, from 720p to 1080i and 1080p/60
- HD-SDI on gold carrier class edge mount BNC connector capable of transmitting 3Gb/s single link HD-SDI resolutions
- 8-position Dip Switch provides access to Y-Gain, cable length, color space and LCD display controls
- 36 VDC power input, 2.78A 5.5 mm OD x 2.5 mm ID Coax connector, positive center
- User Controls
- Auto and Manual White Balance
- Red and Blue Gain
- 3-Scene presets
ClearVIEW HD-20 CAMERA
- High-Precision Motors
- High-torque, micro-stepper motors provide for extremely smooth panning and tilting of the camera. Recalled preset camera positions are highly accurate across the entire pan and tilt range (-30° to +90° tilt, -170° to +170° pan). A smooth slip-clutch mechanism has been included to further enhance robotic movement. The HD-20 is invertible as well -- with no frame loss -- for ceiling-mount applications.
- Analog Component and HDMI Outputs
- Simultaneous YPbPr (analog) and HDMI (digital) video outputs (same resolution) on the rear of the camera for use in A/V presentation environments and videoconferencing applications.
- Easy Integration
- Using a common RS-232 protocol (VISCA) the camera is easily integrated for use with videoconferencing codecs and control systems such as Crestron and AMX, and it's compatible with all Vaddio camera controllers.
- HiLD Glass Lens
- The camera is equipped with a HiLD (High-Index, Low-Dispersion) 11-element glass lens for improved images and reduced chromatic aberrations.
- Digital Signal Processing
- An advanced DSP enables capturing the original colors of faces, clothing, and objects accurately.
- CMOS Image Sensor
- The camera uses a 1/3" Exmor true native HD CMOS image sensor, a 3.27 MP, high-speed, high-frame-rate, and low-noise sensor that requires a minimum illumination of only 1.6 lux.
- Controls the various pan/tilt options of the camera such as pan/tilt reset, reverse pan direction, standard pan direction
- Sets the camera to the default pan/tilt direction via camera home positioning button
- Button for autofocus and a button to select the 3 different IR frequencies assigned to the camera
- Recalls and erases 6 preset configurations
- Includes buttons for altering the zoom speed and for manually adjusting the focus of the lens
- Key Features
- Red and blue gain, detail, pedestal, gamma, knee, chroma and iris controls
- Delivers high quality HD and SD video over standard CAT5 cabling
- 2x RJ-45 connectors (Power and Video)
- Supplies 12 VDC to camera
- Key Features
- Durable black powder-coat finish (paintable to match any décor)
- Rounded corners for safety and ease of handling
- Mounts to a two-gang electrical box or directly to drywall with wall anchors
- Slotted mounting holes are opposed 90° for easy camera leveling
- Heavy duty 12-gauge metal construction