The 64 GB v4 SATA 3Gb/s 2.5" SSD with 3.5" Adapter Bracket from Crucial comes equipped with a 3.5" adapter bracket that allows the 2.5" SSD drive to fit standard 3.5" HDD drive bays. With a 3.0 GB/s interface this drive is capable of transferring your data quickly and efficiently. If your system isn't compatible with SATA 3.0, this drive is backwards compatible with SATA II. This versatile drive is compatible with both PC and Mac computers.
- Adapter Bracket
- The Crucial 3.5" Adapter Bracket lets you install your Crucial 2.5" Solid-State Drive into a standard 3.5" drive bay in nearly any desktop system. This sturdy metal mounting bracket includes mounting screws for simple installation.
- Easily Upgrade Your Current Drive
- Most computers made before 2011 have slower data transfer capabilities than newer systems, and are best-suited for the Crucial v4 SSD, which was built with these transfer speeds in mind.
- Enhanced Performance
- The Crucial v4 SSD delivers faster read/write speeds, faster boot times, faster application loading times, and increased reliability.
- Designed to Complement Mainstream Systems
- The Crucial v4 SSD saves system owners money while maintaining a high level of SSD performance. Since the Crucial v4 SSD doesn't include pricey features that cater to advanced-bandwidth systems, Crucial is able to offer a high-quality product at an affordable price.