The Vaddio WallVIEW HD Pan/Tilt/Zoom CAT5 Camera Control Unit with HD-19 Camera features a CCU that enables the adjustment of white balance, color, brightness, gamma, chroma, detail, iris, and gain functions with the turn of a knob on the unit. These controls deliver a more accurate representation of captured images and the ability to color match and shade multiple cameras. User-defined adjustments can be stored on 3 Scene-Store buttons.
User-defined adjustments on the CCU Slot Card may be stored using 2 Scene buttons. It delivers high quality HD and SD videos over standard CAT5 cabling (cables sold separately).
The Quick-Connect CCU (Camera Control Unit) delivers high-quality HD video, power, and control over 3 CAT5 cables (sold separately) up to 500’ (152.4m) without loss of video quality or latency. Outputs include analog component YPbPr, HDMI, and HD-SDI for flexibility in system design and integration. All outputs are live simultaneously.
The ClearVIEW HD-19 High Definition Integrated Robotic PTZ Camera features a 19x optical zoom lens and is built around a 1/3-type Exmor high-speed, low noise CMOS image sensor with a total of 1.3Mp resolution, producing precise and vibrant HD color video images. Integrated SmartSHOT technology with AIP (Adjustable Image Processing) provides end user control of advanced imaging DSP (Digital Signal Processor) functions. The DSP functions allow the camera to capture crisp and detailed images with vibrant, high-definition color.
Using an increased pixel aperture size, high frame rate, high signal to noise, and column-parallel A/D conversion method, the detail and sensitivity of the sensor are increased and noise is diminished. Minimum illumination is rated at 0.7 lux.
The included EZCamera Control Adapter converts the RJ-45 connecter of a standard CAT5 cable into a DB-9 connecter. It is compatible with Polycom HDX 9000 series codecs, and used with the control systems and codecs with RS-232 ports.
The ClearVIEW HD-19 Camera can be wall mounted using the included Thin-Profile Wall Mount Bracket.
- CCU Controls
- Controls include red and blue gain, iris functions, chroma, brightness OPWB, detail, gamma shutter, image stabilization, noise reduction, and gain.
- Simultaneous Outputs
- The universal CCU has HD-SDI or SDI outputs, and HDMI and HD analog component (YPbPr) outputs, all of which can be used concurrently. Resolution throughout ranges from 480i up to and including 1080p/60 on all outputs. HDMI Out is HD only (720/1080i/1080p).
- Large LCD Display
- The large blue back-lit display shows the CCU type, camera model number, and up to 8 parameters at a time. Menu items such as Y-Gain, distance controls, screen brightness, and contrast are also available.
- Simple User Interface
- Front panel controls are easy to read and operate. The back-lit silicone rubber buttons are soft, easy to read, and silent, so even in live sound stage shoots, the cameras can be adjusted allowing for better performance.
- HSDS Technology
- Using HSDS (High Speed Differential Signaling) of analog, video, and control signals allows the distance between the ClearVIEW camera and the Universal Quick-Connect CCU to be up to 500' (152.4m) using 3 plain CAT5 cables of which each is used for video, power, and control. 1