The Vaddio WallVIEW HD Pan/Tilt/Zoom CAT5 Camera and Control System with HD-18 Camera features a CCU that enables the adjustment of white balance, color, brightness, gamma, chroma, detail, iris, and gain functions with the turn of a knob on the unit. These controls deliver a more accurate representation of captured images and the ability to color match and shade multiple cameras. User-defined adjustments can be stored on 3 Scene-Store buttons.
User-defined adjustments on the CCU Slot Card may be stored using 2 Scene buttons. It delivers high quality HD and SD videos over standard CAT5 cabling (cables sold separately).
The Quick-Connect CCU (Camera Control Unit) delivers high-quality HD video, power, and control over 3 CAT5 cables (sold separately) up to 500’ (152.4m) without loss of video quality or latency. Outputs include analog component YPbPr, HDMI, and HD-SDI for flexibility in system design and integration. All outputs are live simultaneously.
The ClearVIEW HD-18 High Definition 1/3" CCD Pan/Tilt/Zoom Camera is equipped with 1/3”, 1.3Mp resolution CCD imaging sensor, a glass multi-element wide dynamic zoom lens (18x optical), a tally light, and a 1.8 lux rating which provides good-quality images in a wide range of high-definition video applications.
This HD-18 camera delivers component HD in 1080p, 1080i or 720p, and simultaneous SD video. The control runs via VISCA command protocol or the IR remote (included with the camera). High-torque, micro-stepper precision robotics enhances performance with smooth pan/tilt operation for accurate camera movement and control. The HD-18 is compatible with any Polycom or TANDBERG videoconferencing codec.
The included EZCamera Control Adapter converts the RJ-45 connector of a standard CAT5 cable into a DB-9 connector. It is compatible with Polycom HDX 9000 series codecs, and used with the control systems and codecs with RS-232 ports.
The ClearVIEW HD-18 Camera can be wall mounted using the included Thin-Profile Wall Mount Bracket.
- CCU Controls
- CCU functions include red and blue gain, iris functions, chroma, pedestal, knee, detail, gamma, and gain.
- Simultaneous Outputs
- The universal CCU has HD-SDI or SDI outputs, and HDMI and HD analog component (YPbPr) outputs, all of which can be used concurrently. Resolution throughout ranges from 480i up to and including 1080p/60 on all outputs. HDMI Out is HD only (720/1080i/1080p).
- Large LCD Display
- The large blue back-lit display shows the CCU type, camera model number, and up to 8 parameters at a time. Menu items such as Y-Gain, distance controls, screen brightness, and contrast are also available.
- Simple User Interface
- Front panel controls are easy to read and operate. The back-lit silicone rubber buttons are soft, easy to read, and silent, so even in live sound stage shoots, the cameras can be adjusted allowing for better performance.
- HSDS Technology
- Using HSDS (High Speed Differential Signaling) of analog, video, and control signals allows the distance between the ClearVIEW camera and the Universal Quick-Connect CCU to be up to 500' (152.4m) using 3 plain CAT5 cables of which each is used for video, power, and control. 1