The red ViviCam S536 Digital Camera from Vivitar is a simple point-and-shoot camera designed for anyone seeking an inexpensive camera that gets the job done. With its 16MP CMOS sensor, 3.3x optical zoom, and rechargeable lithium battery, the S536 is designed to make it quick and easy to shoot, edit, and print all of your images whenever you want.
A built-in flash and Anti-Shake technology allows you to capture images in low-lit interiors and outdoors. Never miss a shot simply because the light is too dim. With a 2.4" rear LCD display, taking photos and changing menu options is quick and easy.
No matter what you're shooting, all of the photos are stored on removable SD memory cards (sold separately) and the camera is easily powered by the included rechargeable lithium battery, so you don't have to keep boxes full of AA or AAA batteries. When it comes time to edit or share them, you can use the included Vivitar Experience software CD and built-in Photo Printing mode to do either. Download the pictures to your computer, or plug the camera right into the printer, and you'll have dozens of images ready to share or display in your house.
- 16MP Resolution CMOS Sensor
- The camera's 16MP resolution sensor keeps your images detailed and clear, even out to the long end of the optical zoom. Having such high resolution images makes it easier for you to crop, edit and print them later on.
- 3.3x Optical & 4x Digital Zoom
- The camera lens itself has a 3.3x optical zoom range, while the camera's software is capable of increasing the zoom another 4x with its digital zoom capabilities.
- 2.4" Rear LCD Display
- With its 2.4" rear LCD display, you can quickly see and edit camera settings while you shoot - and show them off after shooting.
- Anti-Shake Image Stabilization
- To keep your high resolution images sharp, the camera's anti-shake technology reduces the blurring effects of camera shake.
- Standard 640x480 Video Recording
- Capture your memories as they happen in standard definition video, thanks to this camera's video recording functions.
- Macro Shooting & Photo Printing Modes
- Shoot very close-up images of minute details in macro mode, and easily print them out with the built-in printing mode.
- Built-In Flash, USB 2.0 & SD Card Slot
- The camera's built-in flash allows you to shoot in darker conditions, making sure everyone is visible. Then use the USB 2.0 and SD memory card ports to transfer your images to a computer to edit them, or a printer to hang them in your house.
- Face & Smile Detection Technology
- Make sure your subjects look their best with face and smile detection modes. As soon as everyone is looking and smiling, the camera will detect and focus right on them.
- ISO Sensitivity: 100-400
- With several different levels of sensitivity, from 100 to 400, you can shoot in a variety of lighting situations in either bright sunlight, dim low light and anywhere in between.