The Pearstone VT-2100 Fluid Head Video Tripod is a portable, lightweight video tripod that can support cameras weighing up to 15 lbs. Its two-way pan head features separate pan and tilt locks for stable, locked-down shots, or you can pan a full 360° and tilt up and down for smooth tracking of action. An internal bubble level helps you keep the tripod level on uneven ground, while the built-in mid-level spreader holds the legs secure during readjustment.
Another great feature is the geared center column, which uses a hand crank to easily raise or lower the camera to find that perfect height (as high as 64.3"). Whether you're shooting with a DSLR, small camcorder, or even a digital point-and-shoot, the VT-2100 will give you the stability your videos need. And if you suddenly need to go handheld, the tripod's quick-release plate lets you easily snap the camera loose and indulge your inner Cloverfield.
- Two-way pan head for smooth motion
- Gear-driven center column with friction control
- Auto-lock, quick-release mounting
- Three-section legs break down to a compact 26.5" (67.3cm)
- Separate pan and tilt locks
- Bubble Level for accurate setup
- Mid-level spreader for stability on uneven surfaces
- Full 360° pan range