The Bowens Creo 2400 Generator is an ideal source for photographers who need a great deal of power with very fast recycling and intuitive control features. The Creo features two flash head outlets with 2 discrete digital readouts in f/stops from 1.0 - 10. Power is variable in 1.0 stop increments or as fine as 1/10 stop for exacting work. The symmetrical/asymmetrical power distribution allows you to pump full power from a single channel for large light banks or assign 1,200W/s to each channel to ratio your light. The Creo 2400 delivers its output in a remarkably fast 0.9 seconds at full power and even smaller fractions of a second at partial power with flash durations from to 1/1,500 to 1/ 5,000 sec for extreme stop-action shooting. You can fire about 1,000 full power per hour. When you're working it that hard multiple fans kick in to keep it cool.
Triggering options include optical, which responds to the firing of another flash, IR with an optional IR transmitter or radio with purchase of an optional Pulsar transmitter and receiver card that fits into the pack's built-in card slot. The Pulsar system allows you to trigger the Creo wirelessly at distances up to 333' through walls and obstructions. There are also two 1/4" sync outlets if you prefer hardwiring.
Precision and control also extends to the modeling lights on compatible Quad system flash heads. Power can be set to proportional, to preview the effect of the of your flash ratio, On, Off, Full power and Free Mode, which allows you to adjust the modeling lamp intensity independently of the selected flash power. And, speaking of power, the Creo 2400's power supply is self-seeking 100-240VAC, allowing you to use it anywhere in the world. When operating in a nominal 120V environment the pack handles 300W lamps and in a 230VAC electrical environment lamps as high as 600W. If you're looking for power and control, Creo has brains as well as brawn.
- In Sync
- The integrated Radio Trigger Card slot allows you to plug in a Pulsar Radio Rx Card for wireless triggering. The Creo also features two surface mounted photocells to sync the pack with any remote flash or an IR transmitter. In you prefer hardwiring, the Creo pack has two 1/4" jack sync sockets for connecting a sync cord directly to your camera
- Cool Under Pressure
- Creo packs are equipped with an advanced cooling and protection system designed to prevent heat build-up and ensure that the pack is always operating at optimal performance. Multiple fans automatically switch on to increase airflow through the pack when required, while the charge limiter monitors system conditions and will automatically adjust the charge rate if necessary to protect the pack as indicated with LEDs
- The Control Panel
- Creo power packs use an intuitive digital control panel that makes precision control fast and simple. Power to each of the two channels can be quickly adjusted in stops or tenths of stops at the touch of a button. Other features such as modeling light control, ready status and recycle speed can be easily set and monitored via LED indicators
- Key Features
- Ultra-fast recycling times - 0.9 seconds at full power
- As many as 8 flashes per second
- Flash durations as quick as 1/5,000 sec.
- 10 Stop power range
- High color stability
- Voltage stability ±1/50 f/stop (flash-to-flash)
- Radio-enabled for wireless sync with optional Bowens Pulsar Radio Trigger
- Self-seeking multi-voltage for world-wide use
- Compatible with Quad system flash heads and Bowens S-Type accessories