The DS1/DVI Thunderbolt Docking Station for MacBook Pro and MacBook Air from Matrox brings all the productivity benefits of a desktop computer to MacBook Pro and MacBook Air users. From a single Thunderbolt connection, users can add multiple peripherals including a large DVI display, a full-size keyboard, and a mouse. A gigabit Ethernet port provides connectivity to a wired corporate network, enabling data transfers 18 times faster than Wi-Fi. One SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port, conveniently located on the front of the unit, plus two USB 2.0 ports are also provided.
With its space-saving design, Matrox DS1 is ideal for anywhere.
- Use with DVI Displays
- Enjoy the productivity benefits and superior comfort of an affordable full-size display. Use with any DVI display with embedded audio
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Matrox DS1 adds gigabit Ethernet access to laptops that do not have a built-in gigabit Ethernet port. Transfer data 18 times faster than Wi-Fi and offload traffic from the corporate Wi-Fi network
- One Cable Connection
- Come and go without disconnecting and reconnecting all your devices. One Thunderbolt connection does it all. Tame the cables cluttering your desk and save wear-and-tear on your laptop
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0
- Matrox DS1 adds an easily accessible SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port to your system. Transfer data 10 times faster than standard USB 2.0
- Expand Your Connectivity
- Two additional USB 2.0 ports let you connect anything else you need - full-size keyboard and mouse, printer, scanner, storage, smart phone, optical drive, camera, flash drive, and other peripherals. Audio input and output connections support microphones, speakers, and headsets
- Daisy Chain Setup
- Conveniently positioning your Thunderbolt storage with pass-through between your laptop and your DS1 lets you easily remove just your laptop, or your laptop plus storage, with a single disconnection