The orange on black/gray S100 Sport Elite Laptop Backpack from Pelican is designed to hold, store and transport both your iPad and laptop. Your iPad is sectioned off within its own touch fastened interior compartment while your laptop is held securely inside a watertight, crushproof ABS case located in the rear of the pack that rests against your back. This durable pack is further bolstered by a rigid front panel that guards the contents from hard contact while you're out and about.
The pack is comfortable to carry with its wide, adjustable shoulder straps, sternum strap for extra balance and stability and special, ventilated lumbar support pad that will help keep you cool while toting the pack. It also includes a removable hip belt that adds even more support while you're in transit.
The bottom of the pack contains an expandable sling storage area and the built-in compressions straps give you the freedom to modify the overall footprint of the pack. The top of the S100 contains an over molded, SureGrip rubber handle for quick grab moments such as retrieving the pack from a closet or car. Other features of the pack include a polypropylene skid plate, stainless steel pins in the hinges and strong latches.
The main storage compartment is spacious and can handle collateral material, personal items or photo gear. Zippers and snap couplers keep the pack securely shut. The 420D Honeycomb Nylon material is durable and adds another level of protection to the pack. The S100 is guaranteed for life by Pelican against breakage or defects in workmanship.
- Built-in watertight, crushproof ABS case for your laptop
- Separate, touch fastened iPad storage compartment
- Top-loading design; 25 liter main storage compartment
- Polypropylene skid plate, stainless steel pins in the hinges, latches
- Bottom expanding sling storage
- Load compression straps to adjust overall footprint of pack
- Rubber over-molded ABS top carry handle
- Floating shoulder straps and lumbar pad with ventilated back
- Chest Clip (sternum strap) and removable hip belt
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 41.5" (105.4 cm)