The Joker-Bug 1600 is a powerful continuation of the Joker generation of daylight HMI fixtures. At 1,600W, the Joker-Bug 1600 is comparable to over 6,000W of quartz output and produces twice as much, or one full stop more light, as the Joker 800. This Joker-Bug Beamer 1600W Kit (90-265VAC) by K5600 comes with a Beamer-equipped Joker-Bug head. The Beamer is high-temperature black 8.0" diameter, specular (90% reflectance) parabolic reflector. Machined from electrolytically coated, aluminum billet, it accepts 9.0" accessories as well optional heat-resistant softboxes equipped with aluminum speedrings.
The kit includes a square wave, flicker-free, 90-265VAC 50/60Hz, fan-cooled, 50% dimmable ballast with an Output Frequency Selector. A 25' head cable, 4 lenses, 3 scrims and a set of barndoors are also provided. You can choose between the included clear or diffused frosted UV Beaker lamp protectors, depending on the light quality that you require. It all fits in the kit's hard, aluminum-reinforced carrying/shipping case.
- Joker-Bug 1600 - Not Just Another HMI
- At 1,600W, the Joker 1600 is comparable to over 6,000W of quartz fixture output and produces twice as much, or one full stop more light, as the Joker 800.
- The Joker-Bug 1600 Beamer Fixture
- The Joker-Bug fixture in this kit includes an 8.0" specular reflector and a set of 4 traditional PAR 64-type lenses - Medium, Wide, Super-Wide and a Frosted Fresnel. These lenses provide varying light patterns from 5 to 45 degrees and maximum output due to the reflector finish.
- The Electronic Power Supply
- The power supply is not only quiet, but smaller than comparable ballasts (even those of less wattage). It's capable of running on a 15A/120V circuit, is dimmable, and has selectable frequency options for extreme high speed shooting.