The Joker-Bug 1600 is a powerful continuation of the Joker generation of daylight HMI fixtures. At 1,600W, the Joker-Bug 1600 is comparable to over 6,000W of quartz output and produces twice as much, or one full stop more light, as the Joker 800. This Joker-Bug 1600W Zoom Beamer Kit (90-265VAC) by K5600 comes with the Zoom Beaker-equipped Joker-Bug head. This revolutionary accessory is high-temperature black reflector with a faceted silver interior that focuses from 15-45 degrees and was engineered around the radiant image of a 1,600W HMI lamp. Machined from electrolytically coated, aluminum billet, it accepts 12" accessories.
The kit includes a square wave, flicker-free, 90-265VAC 50/60Hz, fan-cooled, 50% dimmable ballast with an Output Frequency Selector. A 25' head cable, 3 scrims with a bag and a set of barndoors are also provided. You can choose between the included clear or diffused frosted Beaker lamp protectors, depending on the light quality that you require. It all fits in the kit's hard, aluminum- reinforced shipping/traveling case.
- Joker 1600 - Not Just Another HMI
- At 1,600W, the Joker 1600 is comparable to over 6,000W of quartz fixture output and produces twice as much, or one full stop more light, as the Joker 800.
- The Joker 1600 Zoom Beamer Fixture
- The Joker-Bug fixture in this kit includes a Zoom Beamer. Specifically engineered around the radiant image of a 1,600W lamp, this accessory renders a 15 to 45 beam angle with maximum output thanks to its highly reflective finish.
- The Electronic Power Supply
- The power supply is not only quiet, but smaller than comparable ballasts (even those of less wattage). It's capable of running on a 15A/120V circuit, is dimmable, and has selectable frequency options for extreme high speed shooting.