The Tascam DP-32 32 Track Digital Portastudio Recorder ushers in the next generation of Portastudios. It records up to 8 simultaneous tracks onto SD or SDHC cards at resolutions as high as 24-bit/48 kHz. Its mix engine can playback 32 simultaneous tracks, add digital effects, optimize levels and burn the finished product with its integrated CD-RW drive. Projects can later be exported to your computer for storage via the onboard USB connection.
The DP-32 has eight XLR/TRS combo jacks, allowing microphones or 1/4" line sources to be easily connected. The eighth input (input H) has a rear panel Hi-Z switch, allowing you to plug a guitar or bass directly into it. The DP-32 also offers 48V of phantom power for condenser mics.
Within the menu screens of the DP-32's LCD display, you'll find a wide range of functionality. Route your tracks, set the EQ, layer digital effects, edit performances, mix and master.
- 32 Simultaneous Playback Tracks
- The DP-32 can playback up to 32 tracks (8 mono, 12 stereo)
- Output Versatility
- The output section features a balanced pair of 1/4" TRS monitor outputs as well as an unbalanced pair of RCA stereo outputs.
- MIDI Connectivity
- MIDI Input/Output for MMC, Control Change and MTC Output
- Built-In Digital Effects
- Input effects: Limiter, Compressor, Noise Suppressor, Exciter
- Guitar effects: Amp Simulator, Reverb, Compressor, Chorus, Flanger, Phase Shifter
- Mixdown effects: Reverb, Delay, Stereo Chorus
- Mastering effects: Single/Multi-band Stereo Compressor, EQ, Noise Shaping
- Extras: Tuner and Metronome