The Denon DN-700C Network CD / Media Player is designed to be a fully functional broadcast/professional installation network CD and media player with support for multiple audio sources. It's housed in rack-mountable 1U chassis and it can be controlled using a variety of remote control interfaces including an IR handset, Parallel GPIO, RS-232C or a via a network using the built-in web remote. The web-based interface also supports hot start playback.
The player features a front panel USB port as well, which supports mass storage device playback and iPod/iPhone connectivity. The USB port supports a variety of file formats. The slot-loading CD mechanism also supports multiple disc types and file formats. Other front panel features include five front panel hot start buttons that provide direct access to specific audio files, cue to audio, program playback, a headphone jack and an OLED display with 'end monitor' and 'finish mode' features to signal the end of the audio track.
The DN-700C also includes Denon's Professional's Product Manager Software, which affords single point control of multiple players from a PC or Mac over a network. You can use the web remote and the software to remotely control power on and off sequences for a single unit or for multiple units in groups. Other features include left and right balanced XLR analog audio outputs, a balanced AES/EBU digital XLR output and compatibility with the Denon Professional Pitch Control App, which supports instant access of music playback via artist, title, album and playlist filters. You can also use your mobile device touchscreen to increase or decrease the pitch and tempo as desired.
- Streams audio over the network via DLNA
- Supports Playback of CD-DA , WAV, AIFF, MP3 and AAC files
- USB device (mass storage class) and iPod playback
- Large, bright OLED display
- Balanced left and right XLR analog audio outputs
- AES/EBU digital format XLR output
- Supports external control operation via IP Control (Ethernet), RS-232C, GPIO and IR
- Extended control via Ethernet using the improved web-GUI 'Web Remote' and/or the included Denon Professional Product Manager software for PC/Mac
- 20 hot starts
- Compatible with the RC-F400S wired remote control (available separately)
- Supports the Denon Professional Pitch Control App (available from the App Store)
- Pitch control playback allows adjustment of the playback speed between -16 to +16% in 0.1% steps
- End monitor and user-selectable
- 1U/HE rackmount size
- Detachable, IEC-weighted AC inlet