The K5600 Alpha 1600 is a unique HMI head that employs a revolutionary design which pairs a high efficiency quartz composite reflector, which out-performs aluminum reflectors by 15%, with structural air vents that allow the head to run cool enough to angle straight down during operation. The "Open-Eye" construction permits a slim 10.65" profile which accepts front accessories including lenses that make the luminaire one of the smallest Fresnels around.
This K5600 Alpha 1600 Kit (95-265VAC) includes the fixture, a 9.8" Fresnel lens, Pyrex protective screen, 3 scrims, a scrim bag and a barndoor set. A provided 25' head extension cable adds length the head's own 9.0" cable. The included 1,600W HMI SE lamp pumps out the quartz equivalent of more than 6,000W. The wide, sturdy, steel yoke has both Junior 1 1/8" and a Baby 5/8" male mounting stud.
The included square wave, dimmable, fan-cooled Electronic Power Supply is flicker-free and will handle 90-265VAC, 50/60Hz. It features an Output Frequency selector and Veam connectors. It all fits in the aluminum-reinforced, hard, carrying/shipping case.
- Extremely Lightweight and Compact
- This "Open-Eye" HMI fixture converts to a very small Fresnel via the included unique drop-in Fresnel lens.
- Revolutionary quartz composite reflector is 15% brighter than standard aluminum reflectors
- The combination of the quartz composite reflector with computer designed, structural air vents provides efficient convection cooling in any operating position. You can even point it straight down.
- The Alpha 1600 includes a permanently installed piece of borosilicate, which gives a hard light effect with crisp, hard shadows. When using the easily installed Fresnel lens, you get a traditional Fresnel effect that's perfectly controllable and provides a focusing range of 5 to 60 degrees. Quick, safe release of the lamp is achieved via a simple latch on the ceramic G22 socket.