The Sony ACID Music Studio 9 (500+ Tier Licenses) allows you to create music by simply picking, painting, and playing. The ACID Music Studio software provides a complete set of professional-level tools for loop-based music creation, audio recording and mixing, audio routing, MIDI production, effects processing, studio-quality mixing, and precise control over the final output. Using this software, you can create and share your music, burn CDs, upload your created music on the web, or export MP3 files and convert audio to MP3 files for playback on your favorite portable players.
With built-in tutorials to guide you, you can compose, edit, and mix like a pro in very short time. Moreover, with the included 3,000 Sony Sound Series loops in a wide variety of genres, you can get started making music right away. Pick the loops you like, paint them into ACID Music Studio, and get results fast, even if you're a newcomer to the world of computer music.
ACID Music Studio gives you the freedom to record and produce your own original music with the Chopper tool. Add pan and volume envelopes for precise control. Customize your mix with built-in audio effects. Alter pitch and tempo in real time.
Record your own vocals and instruments over loops in ACID Music Studio. Extract audio from CDs and import MP3 files for remixing and creating dynamic DJ sets. ACID Music Studio gives you the flexibility to record from any source to produce good results. Record track by track or capture the entire band at once with each instrument on a different track. This gives you total control over volume, panning, and effects processing on each instrument or vocal track for the perfect mix.
For remixing your favorite songs, ACID Music Studio software has the Beatmapper tool. This tool automatically finds the tempo of a complete song, making it easy to remix. New markers in ACID Music Studio 9 allow you to beatmap songs with varying tempos and time signatures.
Apply professional-quality audio effects and processes including élastique timestretching, EQ, reverb, delay, chorus, flange, phase, distortion, and echo. ACID Music Studio features VST audio effects support, as well as support for VST instruments so that you can playback your MIDI tracks through virtual synthesizers, filters, and effects.
Increase your productivity with user-friendly inline MIDI note editing. Inline editing makes MIDI data easier to work with. Use envelopes and keyframes for precise control over MIDI data. The drum grid allows you to easily edit MIDI notes for soft synths that have drum maps defined.
The Mixing Console provides an integrated view of all tracks and busses in your project with the appearance of a traditional hardware-based mixer. The look can be customized to provide you with the best view of even the most complex sessions. The new audio and MIDI Mixing Console has additional routing options, allowing for a more flexible and efficient studio recording environment. ACID Music Studio 9 also supports up to 4 audio busses and 4 assignable effects chains.
Track envelope automation is available in ACID Music Studio, allowing the envelope control of numerous MIDI and VST parameters. Exercise precise control over instrument and plug-in parameter changes, and save these changes with your projects.
Sections functionality binds collections of events, envelopes, regions, commands, and markers together, allowing them to be moved as single units in a musical arrangement. Folder Tracks reduce clutter by allowing user-defined groups of tracks (for example, all drum and percussion tracks in a single song) to be nested into their own folder tracks and expanded for viewing as needed. All in all, Folder Tracks allow for cleaning up of your timeline and staying organized.
Easily create gradual transitions in tempo over the duration of an ACID Music Studio project. Transition types include Linear, Fast, Slow, Smooth, Sharp, and Hold. Tempo curves are an efficient way to create dramatic or subtle tempo changes in your project.
With élastique Pro technology, you can perform dramatic time stretching and pitch-shifting of beatmapped tracks while retaining maximum sound quality.
ACID Music Studio includes a code redeemable for one free Sony Sound Series loop library. Choose from among dozens of titles in a wide variety of genres, enter the code, and download a fresh loop library title. You can also hear your recording signal with real-time track effects.
ACID Music Studio 9 includes a free one-year Indaba Music Pro membership. Remix major artists, get placements and exposure, find gigs, enter contests, and more. The membership includes 5 GB of cloud storage space.
ACID Music Studio also offers an exclusive guitar and piano software bundle. The bundle includes Studio Devil British Valve Custom guitar amp and TruePianos Amber Lite piano plug-in, a set of powerful studio-quality software packages. TruePianos Amber Lite is a high-quality VST piano plug-in that includes options to control dynamics and reverb for realistic piano experience. The Studio Devil British Valve Custom VST plug-in features high-gain amp emulation based on a Marshall stack. Adjust drive and power amp compression and then monitor with built-in 4x12 cabinet emulation.
Your institution may purchase upgrade licenses (a minimum of 5 is required) up to the current amount of licenses owned of the software title. It includes 3,000 loops and sound series loop library, which has to be downloaded and you can make great music in minutes. The tutorials will show you how to record your own vocals and instruments and add using the same effects found in professional studios. The studio can transform your PC into home recording studio.
- Save music to popular file formats
- Create your own music CDs in minutes, and record live instruments and vocals
- Burn your music to CDs and generate files for the Web and your favorite portable players
- Record high-fidelity 24-bit / 96 kHz audio
- Get step-by-step assistance with Show Me How tutorials
- Sony Sound Series loop library title
- Windows 8 compatible
- Easy record and import, studio-quality audio effects, create new music with MIDI, and song creation in 3 easy steps
- Floating and docking windows
- Includes 3,000 ACIDized Sound series music loops
- Paint streams of music in the arrange window for instant results
- Multicore processor support
- Intuitive pick, paint, and play interface
- Unlimited tracks for audio and MIDI
- Video scoring track
- Automatic pitch and tempo matching
- Alternate time signature support
- Real-time loop preview
- Support for multiple file formats in the same project / track
- Supports VST instruments
- Faster Performance: run prerender threads on all processor cores
- Add effects including EQ, reverb, delay, chorus, and distortion
- Change the pitch and tempo of your music in real time
- Includes 90 DLS instruments and 26 DLS-based projects
- MIDIediting and sequencing
- Inline MIDI editing with drum grid
- MIDIstep recording
- MIDItrack envelopes and key frames
- MIDIimport and export
- MIDIinput filters for tracks
- Mixing and Editing
- Input Monitoring: pass your audio signal through effects while recording
- Sections: drag entire song sections anywhere on the timeline
- Access powerful MIDI editing and sequencing tools
- Audio and MIDI mixing console
- 4 audio busses and 4 assignable effects chains
- Audio, MIDI, and bus track meters
- Metronome count off
- Sub-bus and FX send support
- Cross-track event drag and drop
- Tempo curves
- Enhanced beatmapping for tracks with tempo changes
- Multitrack audio and MIDI recording
- Multiple events per track with automatic cross fades
- Studio-quality effects including EQ, reverb, delay, and more
- Chopper editing tool and loop cloning
- Beatmapper remix tool
- Track-level volume, panning, and effects editing
- Master bus track for project-wide volume and pan fades
- Real-time audio effects preview during playback
- Event reverse
- CD audio extraction
- Audio Control
- Zplane élastique audio time stretching and pitch shifting
- Switches including normalize, invert phase, and lock
- Custom labels for ASIO devices and ports
- Enhanced plug-in management
- Optimized plug-in scanning with plug-in manager
- Includes Studio Devil British Valve Custom (BVC) and TruePianos Amber Lite software
- 16-bit, 48 kHz audio support
- DirectX audio plug-in support
- Tempo-based DirectX effects
- VST instrument, VST audio effect, and ASIO driver support
- Export and Sharing
- AAC and FLAC format support
- ACIDPlanet.com profile link
- Gracenote MusicID CD album recognition
- Disc-at-once (DAO) CD burning
- Track-at-once (TAO) CD burning
- Unlimited MP3 export, and audio and MIDI track capability
- One-click publishing to ACIDplanet.com