The Iluminar WL100-30-24 White Light Illuminator (65.61' / 20 m, 30°) features SMT (Surface Mount Technology)-enabled LEDs, and provides visible lighting for CCTV systems. This illuminator has an illumination angle of 30° and is able to illuminate a distance of 65.61' (20 m). This white light illuminator is suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications, and is water resistant (tested underwater for 24 hours to guarantee no condensation on the glass). This illuminator features long life SMT LEDs that generate low heat, which increases shelf life, thus replacing high / low pressure sodium and mercury lamps.
This WL100-30-24 illuminator can be mounted with the provided adjustable wall mount. It also features alloy housing with protective vandal proof IR filter and a built-in photocell, which allows for high transmittance. This illuminator is energy efficient with a maximum power input of 7 W. The hardened housing provides protection from harsh weather conditions and rapid temperature variations ranging from -40 to 120°F (-10 to 50°C).
- White light illuminator with SMT LED technology
- Illuminates up to a distance of 65.61' (20 m) under total darkness and at 30° of angle of illumination
- Energy efficient with maximum input current of 7 W
- Suitable for outdoor applications with high transmittance protective vandal-proof housing
- For visible light applications including parking lots or other areas where visible light is required
- It replaces high / low pressure sodium and mercury lamps
- SMT LEDs produce low heat and have high shelf life
- Tested underwater for 24 hours to guarantees no condensation on the glass
- Compact and stylish design
- Easy to install and maintain
- IP66 rated