The pairing of a red TG-320 Tough Digital Camera and 8x21 RC II Binocular from Olympus provides you with a great outdoor system of a weatherproof binocular and water/freeze/shock/dust-proof digital camera. The TG-320 has waterproof seals and gaskets for taking photos underwater, without an additional housing, which has the added benefit of keeping dust out as well. Its shock-absorbing design has the ability to survive a 5.0' drop, and its internal components are freezeproof to temperatures as low as 14° F. The 8x21 RC II binocular has 8x magnification, weatherproofing, rubber coating, and UV ray protection. Its convenient center-focus knob makes it easy to find what you're looking for, and when combined with the tough TG-320 camera you can spot and shoot anywhere with ease.
When it comes to image capture, the TG-320 doesn't disappoint. The 14MP 1/2.3" CCD image sensor captures detailed stills, including 3D still images, and 720p high definition video. Of course, the sensor can't do it alone. Helping to create your memories would be the TruePic III+ image processor, along with a 28-102mm lens (35mm equivalent), 3.6x optical zoom, dual image stabilization, a built-in flash, and a 2.7" LCD display. Additional shooting functions like noise reduction, a self-timer, and numerous shooting modes also come in handy.
Other highlights of the TG-320 include the HDMI output and control for sending HD videos directly to your HDTV with ease. Intelligent Auto automatically adjusts the camera's settings depending on the situation and Beauty Mode beautifies portraits by smoothing out wrinkles, softening shadows, and allowing for in-camera edits, among other options.
- Includes Weatherproof 8x Zoom Binocular
- The 8x21 RCII provides you with a rubberized, weatherproof and foldable binocular great for the outdoors. The 8x magnification displays a 6.3° angle of view, great for close-up views of on-field action and detailed observation. Its multi-coated lenses provide great brightness and contrast, and its ultraviolet (UV) ray protection lets you view in bright sunlight care-free. A center-focus knob makes it easy to focus on your subject, and built-in adjustable diopter corrects for your individual eyesight.
- Image Quality & Processing
- With 14 Megapixels, the 1/2.3" CCD image sensor creates poster-sized prints without losing any details. The TruePic III+ Image Processor makes this happen up to 0.6 frames per second in continuous shooting mode, and makes the camera's advanced shooting and scene modes possible - allowing you to shoot HD video and 3D photos with ease.
- Tough Enough to Keep Up
- A system of waterproof seals and gaskets keeps water out so you can take pictures as deep as 10 feet (3.0 meters) underwater. This also doubles as dust protection, keeping dust out of the lens and sensitive internal components. You won't have to worry about shooting in winter weather because the TG-320 is designed to perform at below-freezing temperatures, down to 14° F (-10° C). Its rugged body and innovative shock-absorbing construction are designed to withstand a 5.0 foot (1.5 meter) drop, hard bump, and other mishaps.
- 28-102mm (35mm Equivalent) 3.6x Optical Zoom Lens & 4x Digital Zoom
- With its 28-102mm zoom lens you can get dramatically close to the action in wide-angle 28mm, and then switch to a near-telephoto 102mm zoom. For maximum image quality, use this lens' 3.6x optical zoom capabilities. But when you need to, you can get another 4x closer with the camera's digital zoom.
- 2.7" Rear LCD Display
- This 2.7" LCD features an extra-wide viewing angle for easier composing and shooting above ground or underwater.
- Dual Image Stabilization
- Dual Image Stabilization combines Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization with high ISO sensitivity and fast shutter speeds to capture crisp, clear images in nearly any scenario.
- Intelligent Auto (iAuto) & 3D Scene Modes
- Intelligent Auto scans and identifies the scene you're shooting with dozens of different scene modes, including Portrait, Landscape, Night + Portrait, Macro or Sports. It then adjusts the settings for ideal results. In addition, you can experiment with the cameras 3D mode to capture 3D stills, even underwater. Olympus' 3D technology shoots two pictures and combines them into one image for a dramatic effect when viewed on a 3D TV or device.
- One-Button HD 720p Video Recording
- A simple, one-touch button allows you to record video with amazing clarity in high-definition, right from your tough little camera. HDMI output and controls also make playing back these videos on your HDTV a breeze.
- Beauty Mode
- Beauty Mode takes beautiful portraits by softening shadows and smoothing wrinkles and blemishes on your subject's face. Edits can also be made inside the camera after taking the picture
- Magic Art Filters
- Express your creativity with up to 12 special effects for your photos & HD movies. Olympus' Magic Art Filters infuse familiar scenes with new and unexpected moods ranging from the exciting to the serene and from the whimsical to the mysterious, including Pop Art, Pin Hole, Fish Eye and more.