The Auray BA-2EU Two-Section Broadcast Arm with Integrated USB Cable is designed to help keep your workspace clean, eliminating the clutter of microphone stands and cables. It is ideal for on-air broadcast and voiceover applications as well as for home studios and podcasters.
Its flexible two section balanced spring design allows for quick and easy positioning and re-positioning of the arm and microphone around your desk. It also allows you to conveniently move the arm behind your desk without having to remove the microphone, freeing up space while not in use. When you want to use the mic again, just pull the arm to the desired position and you are ready to go without any additional setup.
Auray also offers a three section arm for longer reach over your monitors.
- Back to Front Movement
- Unique flexible arm design allows for 100° free movement without parts blocking. It offers 45° more movement than conventional designs
- Minimal Handling Noise
- Quiet springs ensure minimum handling noise
- Microphone Leveled Position
- The microphone will always stay at the set angle positioned, even when arm is moved
- Extends up to 40 inches for maximum comfort and flexibility
- Balanced Springs with Tension Control Knob
- Balanced springs with tension control knobs designed for maximum tension to hold your microphone in a balanced position
- Two Mounting Options
- Includes 2.5 inch C-clamp which allows you to mount the arm to almost any desk without the use of any tools. Also includes surface mount for permanently installing arm to your desktop
- Integrated Cable
- Includes 10' integrated USB cable for connecting your USB microphone without the clutter of additional cabling