The mini2 Wireless Camera Bracket from Bracket 1 is designed to be used in conjunction with various accessory adapters (sold separately) for mounting wireless receivers and hard disk recorders to your professional mini camera. The bracket is designed for use with many popular mini camcorders by Canon, Sony, JVC, Panasonic and others. It attaches to your camera using the existing tripod receiver holes without sacrificing tripod mounting capability. So, whether your camera is tripod mounted or hand held, this bracket is designed to keep your wireless receivers and accessories securely attached to your camera and also to avoid flex under heavy load.
- To be used with separately sold accessory adapters for mounting wireless receivers and hard disk recorders to your professional mini camera
- For use with Canon XF100, XF200, XF205, XF300, XF305, XA25, XA10, XF105, HV20, HV30, HV40 and all Vixia series
- For use with Sony HDR-TD10, HXR-NX30, HXR-NX70, NEX-VG20, NEX-VG30, NEX-VG900, NEX-VG10, HXR-MC50u, HXR-MC50, HVR-A1U, HDR-SR1, HDR-HC7, PDX-10, PD-100
- For use with JVC GY-HM100, GY-HM150, GZ-HD5, GZ-HD6, GZ-HD7, GY-HMQ10
- For use with Panasonic HMC40, AG-HSC1, AG-DVC30
- Works with any mini camcorder