The ZO2 Personal Headphone Amp & Enhancement Accessory from digiZoid is a portable headphone amp that is designed to enhance the low frequency response and the overall sound quality of your earbuds or headphones. The ZO2 is equipped with a class A amplifier that works to amplify and enhance without adding extra noise to your music. Because it takes some of the burden off of your mobile devices amp, the ZO2 can extend the battery life of your player.
Designed to produce five times more bass than your built-in EQ or bass boost, the ZO2 works to bring out the sub-bass frequencies in your listening material. Furthermore, it also incorporates digiZoid's SmartVektor technology which is designed to counteract the negative effects of digital processing and compression, as well as compensate for speaker limitations.
- Maximizes Low Frequency Response
- Designed to produce five times more bass than bass boosts and EQs, and to maximize sub-bass frequencies (30-70 Hz)
- Digital Potentiometer
- 32-step digital potentiometer for precise adjustments
- USB Chargeable
- Charge via USB by connecting the ZO2 to your PC. The unit is designed to charge in under an hour and for playback time to last up to 17 hours
- SmartVektor Technology
- Designed to counteract the negative effects of digital processing and compression, as well as compensate for speaker limitations