The Wingscapes Audubon BirdCam makes it easy to take digital photos or videos with audio without tools or a complicated set up. Time is becoming an increasingly rare commodity for most of us, making it hard to sight our favorite avian visitors. The Audubon BirdCam can change all of that. It's an ingenious remote camera with a 4MP motion-activated Smart Sensor that is triggered by a bird's or other animal's presence.
Simply attach it to a tree limb or other inanimate object with the included stretch cords or mount it to a tripod head using the built-in 1/4"-20 receiver. The weatherproof BirdCam doesn't get tired or uncomfortable while it faithfully "keeps an eye out" for wildlife, taking exciting photos of anything in its path from 18" or further. You can even take AVI videos with sound! The BirdCam has a built-in memory of 32 MB and runs on 4 D-cell batteries that last for up to 12 weeks. Output your images via USB to your computer. There's also a TV output for big screen enjoyment and if you need more memory the BirdCam accepts optional SD cards.
- Stunning Bird Photos and Videos
- The Audubon BirdCam uses innovative "Smart Sensor" technology that ignores feeder movement and minimizes "empty" shots, so you won't have to worry about sorting through blank images. You'll get frame after frame of amazing bird photography that shows you wildlife in an up-close, unobtrusive way.
- Easy Setup and Versatile Mounting
- Setting the Audubon BirdCam up is extremely easy. Adjustable focus keeps your bird photographs sharp at any distance from 18 inches or further, while a laser aiming device helps insure aim is accurate. Included with the Audubon BirdCam is a pair of stretch cords that can be used to attach it to any stationary object, such as a post or tree. A standard tripod mount on the bottom attaches to any standard tripod or the optional BirdCam Mounting Arm. The Audubon BirdCam is rugged and built to be used outdoors. It is intended to sit and wait where the human eye can't (or won't).
- Great Teaching Tool for Kids
- The Audubon BirdCam is a great way to teach tech-savvy kids about nature. They'll love learning about the wildlife in their own backyards. The whole family can enjoy identifying birds together and creating a "Life List" of species. And since the Audubon BirdCam makes it easy to download and share, they'll love e-mailing photos to their friends. Your growing collection of bird photos and videos will be great for creative projects like personal field guides, calendars, web sites, and gifts.
- Takes digital photos or videos with sound
- Easy to use right out of the box
- Rugged, weatherproof construction allows you to leave it unattended