The Schonfeld Pistol Grip Tripod Head from Field Optics Research is a convenient option that allows you to effortlessly position your camera for a stable shot. The steady support provided by the pistol grip head also makes it ideal for spotting applications. With a tilt range of +/- 90° and an oversized trigger, you can quickly position the camera at an angle of your choice. When you find that perfect position, simply release the trigger and the head securely locks into place with your device firmly held at the desired angle. Plus, a convenient switch on the head unlocks the quick-release plate for a swift 360° rotation without having to move the tripod.
This versatile tripod head also features a built-in bubble level for precise alignment. The quick-release plate on the head features a standard 1/4”-20 threaded screw for mounting compatible scopes, cameras, and other devices.
Note: A replacement or spare quick-release plate for this head may be obtained by purchasing the Field Optics Research MT12 Quick Release Plate.
- For easy spotting or photography with your spotting scope or camera mounted on a tripod
- Easy-to-operate pistol grip handle with oversized trigger
- Features a switch for quick 360° rotation of quick-release plate
- Securely locks into position with the release of the trigger
- +/- 90° tilt for positioning a camera or a scope at a desired angle
- Built-in bubble level for precise horizontal alignment