The black iPad mini Defender Case from Otterbox provides maximum three-layered protection to your tablet. That's why it's called the Defender-Otterbox's strongest series of case. Whether from bumps, dust, scratches or disastrous drops, this impact-resistant case will protect your investment and keep it safe from the disasters that occasionally happen.
This is a very durable polycarbonate casing that is covered by a rugged silicone skin and further guarded on the inside by a padded foam layer where your iPad mini rests. The silicone also helps provide a firmer grip. The built-in screen protector keeps your screen free from dirt, dust, fingerprints and other contaminants but never interferes with its functionality.
Built into the Defender is a very handy pop-up stand that can be used in either horizontal or vertical format. This will make web surfing, video viewing or typing more comfortable. Overall, the case is designed for superb shock-absorption. Silicone plug covers also help keep dust out of the ports. The case includes a one-year warranty against manufacturer's defects from Otterbox.
- Durable polycarbonate shell that is covered by a silicone skin
- Padded foam interior
- Plastic screen protector guards the delicate front but does not interfere with functionality
- A shield stand acts as a protective cover to either the front or back of the case and doubles as a stand for typing or viewing
- The cover protects your iPad mini against bumps, incidental contacts or drops
- Especially useful when the mini is used by children