The EDID-Mirror-4P from Smart AVI is an EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) emulator that prevents Windows 7, XP and Linux from auto configuring your displays if your computer is started up with the displays disconnected or turned off. It provides a constant signal to the computer, whether the display is present or not to ensure the configuration isn't lost.
- Learns up to four EDID configurations at once
- Stores EDID configuration in non-volatile memory so that the unit can be powered off and the configuration won't be lost
- Display can be disconnected as needed without losing EDID configuration
- Uses standard EDID configuration standards
- Compatible with most DVI-D displays and all Windows versions