The Vitek VTM-LCD155P 15" Professional LCD Monitor gives you the means necessary to view content from your computer or from a connected device such as a surveillance camera. This display features a 15" screen and offers a maximum resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels. It supports 16.7 million colors, offers 250 cd/m2 brightness, an 800:1 contrast ratio and a 170° (H) / 160° (V) viewing angle.
This monitor can connect to your computer via its VGA port and to a surveillance camera via its built-in BNC video input jack. It also features a BNC output jack and supports loop-through. With loop-through, you can connect a video camera to the monitor and pass the signal along to another connected device, such as a projector, additional monitor, or recorder.
For audio, the monitor features dual speakers and has a stereo RCA output jacks. For setting it up, you can mount it to a wall or sit on its base stand. Adding to its versatility, the monitor supports NTSC and PAL video systems.
- Features a 15" (38cm) screen
- Designed for round-the-clock surveillance applications
- Support for up to 16.7 million colors
- Maximum resolution of 1024 x 768
- Brightness - 250 cd/m2
- Contrast - 800:1
- Viewing Angle - 170° (H) / 160° (V)
- Response time of less than 8 ms
- Front panel controls ensure user-friendliness
- The monitor is built to the VESA 75mm standard for mounting it on a wall
- Removable base stand and two 1.5W built-in speakers
- Looping BNC Composite Video Inputs
- To use the monitor as your computer's display, connect your computer to the monitor's VGA port
- For added audio flexibility, the monitor features RCA stereo jacks as well as a 3.5mm audio jack
- The monitor also features a 3D Comb Filter, 3D De-Interlace, and Noise Reduction
- The following languages are supported English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Turkish, Japanese, Polish