The Luna 8 LA-V CRI Underwater Video Light from Keldan is a powerful but lightweight underwater LED light with 5 variable power settings and a domed lens providing a soft, wide, 90º beam. Its variable power settings range from 20-80 watts and its maximum luminance is 4500 lumens. Depending on power selection and water temperature, its burn time runs between 50 and 200 minutes and its 67Wh rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery needs between 3-4 hours to recharge. A charge indicator displays charge levels while diving and while charging.
Its LED array is very durable and with overheating protection, it can also be used on land. Weighing only 0.3 lb (0.14 kg) with a self-contained battery canister and included bracket, the Luna 8 LA-V CRI is portable and easily mounts to a variety of standard arm systems.
- LED Technology
- Keldan's proprietary LED array technology provides a very natural daylight quality white light with a color temperature of 5000 Kelvin and a high color rendering (CRI) of 95 (Ra).
- Variable Power
- Five power settings are available, ranging from 20-80 watts
- Soft 90° Beam
- The optical design-- with diffuser and dome lens-- results in a very soft and wide 90° beam of light, on land as well as in water. There are no hot spots and the edges are smooth.
- Lightweight & Durable Design
- The self contained design makes this light very easy to use. There is no need for special mountings for the battery canister. The included bracket allows easy mounting on standard arm systems and its total wet weight is 0.3 lb (0.14kg). The LED itself can not break and has an almost unlimited lifetime. The light's overheating protection allows it to be used outside the water as well.
- Li-Ion Battery with Charge Display
- The LUNA 8 LA-V CRI uses a rechargeable Li-Ion battery pack which offers much higher power density and less weight compared to NiMH batteries. The Li-Ion battery pack also offers better performance in cold water conditions than NiMH batteries. The battery pack can be easily changed in a few seconds. The AC adapter accepts 110V to 240V and included exchangeable adapter plugs allow for worldwide usage. An eight stage indicator displays the battery charge level while charging or diving.
- Modular Design
Available accessories and spare parts include:
UV LED Module
Extra battery pack