The Mini Audio Amplifier with Mic Mixer from KanexPro is capable of delivering a 2 x 20W output with built-in volume and bass control. It supports dual mono-outputs with two stereo audio selectable inputs, which are switchable by button, remote or RS-232.
The microphone mixer on the other hand includes independent volume control with balance switching, while supporting balanced and unbalanced signals.
The device is used mainly in arenas where mic mixing together with equalizing audio is super critical.
- Fast switching audio amplifier
- Supports dual-mono outputs
- Built-in microphone mixer (separately controllable)
- Line audio output with volume control
- Mic input supports 48V phantom power
- Mic port with balanced switching suppress
- Supports balanced / unbalanced signals
- Supports ducking power technology
- Ultra low in-rush current
- Two stereo audio inputs, switchable by button, remote or RS-232
- Volume, bass or treble controllable by buttons or RS-232
- Bridge connection supported
- Convection cooled, antistatic case design
- LED indicator for power and operating status
- Optional control by IR remote (not included)