The AS192WM 19" Widescreen LED Backlit LCD Monitor from NEC utilizes LED backlighting technology for reduced power consumption. The DVI-D and VGA inputs make it simple to connect this monitor to a variety of PCs. With an enhanced 1440 x 900 resolution you can take advantage of both improved clarity and a widescreen 16:10 aspect ratio. This 19-inch display gives you the room you need to get more done. With a 5ms response time, the AS192WM is also is an effective solution for multimedia tasks as the 5ms response time ensures reduced lag for fast moving videos and movies.
Take advantage of additional features including integrated speakers, tilt capability, OSD user controls, cable management, and VESA mount compatibility. The integrated speakers found on the AS192WM19 help to round out the multimedia experience when watching movies while the tilt capability ensures a comfortable viewing experience. With OSD (on-screen-display) user controls you can manage virtually all aspects of the monitor such as brightness and contrast right from the monitor. Integrated cable management keeps the cables from becoming cluttered and tangled. You can also easily mount this monitor as it is VESA-mount compatible.
- LED backlight technology provides for enhanced power consumption and less hazardous materials
- Wide-format screen increases productivity by expanding your working area to view multiple application windows
- Ambix dual-input technology allows for digital/analog compatibility with upgraded video cards and software as well as connection to two systems
- Rapid Response technology delivers virtually uninterrupted, undistorted viewing of high-speed, full-motion video
- Energy efficiency is optimized as a result of the display's "green" technology
- ECO Mode function helps save power, reduce heat and extend the life of the display by allowing you to dim the backlight
- Intelligent Power Manager (IPM) system and off timer provide innovative power-saving methods and reduce CO2 emissions by shifting to a lower power consumption level or automatically powering down when the monitor is not in use