The black ash Klipsch RF-52 II Floorstanding Speaker provides a perfect balance of affordability and performance for enjoying both music and movie entertainment. The speaker features Klipsch's proprietary Tractrix Horn technology, which delivers a unique combination of clarity and power. The components include a single tweeter and dual woofers.
The 1" titanium tweeter is outfitted with linear travel suspension and trickle-down technology that was borrowed from Klipsch's flagship Palladium Series. This affords an open, lifelike sound that infuses your music or movies with a sense of closeness or intimacy that is lost with other speakers.
The dual 5.25" Cerametallic woofers feature specially treated aluminum that prevents distortion. Plus, the speaker is finished in a stylish woodgrain vinyl veneer that will match the aesthetic of almost any room. The RF-52 II is equipped with dual binding post inputs, as well as rounded-feet with copper accents that give the speaker a slim, sophisticated look.
- The speaker utilizes Klipsch's Tractrix Horn technology for lifelike sound, more output using less energy, improved reliability, reduced distortion and a large soundstage with well-defined imaging
- The light, yet rigid Cerametallic woofer cones feature specially treated aluminum to help better dampen and prevent distortion
- The speaker features a titanium tweeter with linear travel suspension-trickle-down technology from Klipsch's flagship Palladium Series. It provides an open, natural sound, making you feel as if you're in the studio with the recording artist or on the set of a film
- Rounded feet offer less protrusion, giving the cabinet a slimmer, more sophisticated look with copper accents
- Equally impressive for music and movies
- Accurate, non-fatiguing sound provides hours of listening pleasure
- Enhanced 1" titanium horn-loaded tweeter and dual 5.25" high-output woofers
- Beautiful wood-grain vinyl veneer cabinet