The gray NG W2022 Walkabout Small Holster For Mirrorless or Advanced Point and Shoot Camera from National Geographic is a small, compact bag designed for lightweight use and quick access. With its capacity for your mirrorless or advanced point and shoot camera, the bag also has a front zippered organizer pocket in which you can store extra memory cards and batteries in its two sleeves. An interior, touch fastened divider can be moved to arrange whatever gear you are carrying. The main compartment is padded for added protection.
The holster is accessed by its front, three-sided zipper located on the main flap that shields the rest of the bag. The flap is angled and contains a rapid pull tab that provides easier retrieval of your equipment once the holster is opened. Carry it by its adjustable shoulder strap or convenient rear handle. The exterior of the holster is made of cotton canvas with leather accents and contains an interior nylon divider. The Walkabout Small Holster For Mirrorless or Advanced Point and Shoot Camera is backed by a five-year warranty from National Geographic.
- Padded main compartment
- Movable nylon interior divider allows you to sculpt the interior to suit your gear needs
- Front organizer pocket with two sleeves for media cards, batteries
- Three-sided zippered front flap; flap is angled with handy pull tab to provide easy, rapid access to the contents
- Adjustable shoulder strap; rear handle
- Cotton canvas exterior with leather accents