The gray NG W2026 Walkabout Medium Holster for DSLR from National Geographic is a small, compact bag designed for quick access of your DSLR or mirrorless camera. The bag also has a front zippered organizer pocket in which you can store extra memory cards and batteries in its two sleeves. An interior, touch fastened divider can be moved to arrange whatever gear you are carrying. The main compartment is padded for added protection.
The holster is accessed by its front, three-sided zipper located on the main flap that shields the rest of the bag. The flap is angled and contains a rapid pull tab that provides easier retrieval of your equipment once the holster is opened. Carry it by its adjustable shoulder strap or convenient belt loop. The Walkabout Medium Holster for DSLR is made from a cotton canvas exterior with leather accents and contains a nylon foam divider. The holster is backed by a five-year warranty from National Geographic.
- Padded main compartment
- Movable nylon interior divider allows you to sculpt the interior to suit your gear needs
- Front organizer pocket with two sleeves for media cards, batteries
- Three-sided zippered front flap; flap is angled with handy pull tab to provide easy, rapid access to the contents
- Adjustable shoulder strap; belt loop
- Cotton canvas exterior with leather accents
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 15.7" (39.9 cm)