The gray NG W2300 Walkabout Slim Shoulder Bag from National Geographic is a basic bag accented with leather that will hold your mirrorless camera with attached lens, one additional small lens plus your iPad. This is a straightforward bag with room for accessories in a front zippered organizer pocket.
The "wow" factor of this bag is its removable insert. Use it for your gear or remove it entirely and use the Slim Shoulder Bag as a general purpose storage bag. In addition, a movable divider is included that will help you configure the interior to accommodate specific equipment. The upper flap has a zippered pouch for your cell phone or MP3 player.
The bag seals with a zippered front flap that also has a touch fastened pull tab on it. Use the bag with zipper open or touch fastened pull tab access. A thick shoulder strap is included as well as a rear cloth handle for quick grab moments. The Slim Shoulder Bag is made from a smooth cotton canvas and complemented by a nylon foam interior. The leather accents add a fashionable touch giving the bag flair that other camera bags lack. The Walkabout Slim Shoulder Bag is backed by a five-year warranty from National Geographic.
- Removable, nylon padded insert
- One modular divider for configuring the interior to suit your gear needs
- Separate iPad compartment
- Three-sided zippered front flap with two pulls tabs
- Front zippered organizer pocket for cell phone, wallet, batteries, media cards, pens and other small items
- Upper flap has zippered pouch for phone or MP3 player
- Thick shoulder strap; rear cloth handle
- Cotton canvas exterior with leather accents
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 26.4" (67.1 cm)