The NG W8121 Walkabout Medium Tote Bag from National Geographic might be considered two bags in one. With its removable shoulder strap and two top tote handles, you can carry this bag two different ways. However, irrespective of how you use it, its capacity makes it perfect for a mirrorless camera with attached lens, an additional small lens plus your iPad.
The bag has two removable inserts with padded dividers-one insert sized for your camera gear and the other for your iPad. If you remove both inserts you'll have one large storage space for whatever you desire or need. The main zippered compartment provides full access to the interior of the bag. Additional storage is provided by a rear zippered pouch for a cell phone or MP3 player. One extra zippered pocket is inside for small accessories that you always need quick access to.
The bag is made on the outside from a soft cotton canvas featuring leather accents while the inside is nylon with foam dividers. Access to the bag, as mentioned, is via the full length top zipper. In addition, there are two front touch fastened leather pull tabs that allow you to leave the bag unzipped while using the tabs to rapidly gain access to your gear. The NG W8121 Walkabout Medium Tote Bag is backed by a five-year warranty from National Geographic.
Two removable padded inserts with dividers
One insert holds camera, the other your iPad
- Zippered main compartment
- Lower back flap has zippered flap for cell phone or MP3 player
- Zippered interior pocket for small accessories
Removable shoulder strap
Two top carry handles
- Mirrorless camera and attached lens; additional small lens, iPad
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 32.75" (83.2 cm)