The TG-3468 Gigabit PCI Network Adapter from TP-Link is an IEEE 802.3/802.3u/802.3ab compliant network card used to provide a stable network connection. You can take advantage of auto-negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX standards ensuring you get the highest quality data connection. With Wake-on-LAN support you can wake up your computer with a network message allowing you to place your computer into sleep mode when not in use. This plug and play network card comes equipped with LED status indicators allowing you to see the status of your network connection.
- Wake-on-LAN supporting
- Auto-Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX
- Supports IEEE 802.3x Flow Control for Full-duplex Mode and backpressure for Half-duplex Mode
- Supports IEEE 802.1p Layer 2 Priority Encoding and IEEE802.1q VLAN tagging
- Supports power down/link down power saving
- Supports Windows XP 32/64bit, Windows Vista 32/64bit, Windows7 32/64bit