The TL-R860 8-Port Cable/DSL Router from TP-Link helps to take the trouble out of creating your own wired network. Take advantage of Easy Setup Assistant to simplify the setup process thus creating up to eight Internet connections to provide users with the ability to chat online, surf the Internet, and check e-mail.
The built-in firewall helps to safeguard your network with IP Address Filtering, MAC Address Filtering, Domain Name Filtering, IP/MAC Address Binding, Ignore Ping Packet From WAN Port, and DoS Protection. These features help to prevent against both DoS attacks as well as ARP virus attacks.
- Shares data and Internet access for users, supporting PPPoE, Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPTP, L2TP and Bigpond Cable Internet access
- Flexible control features support access control based on time of day, parents and network administrators can establish restricted access policies for children or staffs
- IP-based QoS guarantees the performance of voice or video streaming
- Easy Setup Assistant provides hassle free installation
- Built-in firewall supporting IP address filtering, Domain Name filtering, MAC address filtering and IP & MAC binding to protect your network against attacks
- Supports MAC Address Clone
- Connecting Internet on demand and disconnecting when idle for PPPoE
- Built-in NAT and DHCP server supporting static IP address distributing
- NAT firewall with Denial of Service (DoS) attack protection to safeguard your network
- Ignores Ping packets from WAN or LAN ports
- Supports Virtual Server, Port Triggering, DMZ host and UPnP
- Supports Dynamic DNS, Static Routing, Flow Statistics, VPN pass-through
- Supports firmware upgrade, Remote and Web management