The brown Jack Snap Camera Case from Jill-e Designs is a compact bag that provides you with enough space for your DSLR with attached kit lens, one extra lens, flash and a variety of accessories. Using the interior movable dividers, you can arrange the interior of the bag to suit your gear needs.
The front protective flap covers a storage pocket for batteries, business cards and similar sized items. And, under the top lid, you'll have additional touch fastened net pockets for even more small items such as lens caps or media cards. The rear of the bag has a snap closed pocket for quick access items.
The bag is made from nylon and features stylish leather trim. Closure is via a front press stud handled by a leather pull tab. The removable shoulder strap is complemented by a top carry handle. The Jack Snap Camera Case is backed by a one-year warranty from Jill-e Designs.
- Compact camera bag
- One pocket on the front that the lid closes over
- Net pockets under the lid with touch fastened closure
- One rear snap closure pocket
- Padded interior with configurable dividers
- Press stud closure
Removable shoulder strap
Top carry handle
- Nylon with leather trim
- Fits DSLR with attached standard lens plus one additional lens or flash and an array of accessories
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 19.0" (48.3 cm)