The leather Jack Day Trip DSLR Case from Jill-e Designs brings style, finesse and functionality to the table when it comes to producing a camera bag that stands out from traditional design. It's rated to hold your DSLR with attached kit lens as well as one or two extra lenses, flash and an assortment of accessories. The rich, brown leather exterior is complemented by movable, padded dividers that allow you to configure the interior to suit your needs.
The front protective lid covers two storage pockets while underneath the lid, you'll have touch fastened net pockets for small items such as lens caps, media cards and similar sized accessories. The rear has a snap closed pocket for rapid access items-maps, ID or tickets.
The bag is carried by its removable shoulder strap or top carry handle. Closure is achieved by two front press studs that are activated by two leather pull tabs. At only 2 lb, this is a classy bag with room for the basics and then some. It's backed by a one-year warranty from Jill-e Designs.
- Compact messenger-style camera bag
- Front flap covers two pockets
- Touch fastened net pockets under the lid
- Rear snap pocket
- Two press stud closure
- Padded interior with configurable dividers
Removable shoulder strap
Top carry handle
- Stylish, rich brown leather exterior
- Fits DSLR with attached kit lens plus 1 or 2 additional lenses, flash and an array of accessories
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 25.5" (64.8 cm)